What is HypnoMothering?
This program is a 2.5-3 hour class specially developed for moms-to-be, new moms, and moms with young children. It was created by two hypnotherapists who each had twins! The class is fun, yet practical and teaches moms fast and easy self-hypnosis techniques that will make the most of your limited sleep, help you keep calm and balanced on your difficult days, and keep you focused and mindful even during the maelstrom of feelings that threaten to overwhelm you as a mom.
What you’ll learn:
- How to relax and find balance and calm (even on VERY stressful days!)
- 3 Easy ways to shift perspective and take the sting out of tough emotions
- The secret to supercharging a power nap with a Hypnotic Time Distortion
- How to bend and flex with the “new normal” that is motherhood
- Powerful way to recognize and honor your own “mother’s intuition” and tune in to your baby to enhance bonding
- Gain the confidence to deal with the pressures of different parenting styles presented by your friends, family, co-workers, etc.
All this and more, PLUS you’ll learn in a judgement-free zone, where different options are discussed and your choices are respected.
A community of moms! You will meet other moms in the same stage of mothering as you: pregnant, with very young babies at home, or toddlers/preschoolers. Mothering isn’t meant to be done alone, and there is great power in sharing our mothering journeys. The moms you met here may just end up being your friends and confidants along the way!